Associate Director (Temporary Works)
Are you ready to drive your career forward by stepping into an exciting new role?
Conrad Consulting are working with an established temporary and permanent works consultancy based in Central London. They are have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director to join their temporary works team on a full-time permanent basis.
As an Associate Director you will have experience of heading a team, being responsible for resourcing, mentoring and ongoing training.
This firm specialises in temporary works design - if temporary works is your area of speciality then this would be a great place for you to work amongst fellow specialists.
Your project workload will cover a number of sectors including residential, retail, education and commercial among others.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience in temporary works design,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Previous experience or leading a team,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
For more information on this role and our client, please apply or get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.
Apply for Associate Director (Temporary Works)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly