Senior Civils 3D Technician
Would you welcome the opportunity to join a thriving team of experts in an established practice?
Conrad Consulting is working with a leading construction, property, residential and services firm who operate globally undertaking significant construction and civil engineering for both temporary and permanent works.
Their office in Norwich has a current requirement for a Civils 3D Technician who will be responsible for liaising with other construction professionals and managers in the development of designs. The ideal candidate will therefore have experience in the production of S278/S38 design packages, the production of AutoCAD and Civils 3D drawings for technical approval and construction and liaison with Statutory Bodies such as Highways England or Local Authorities.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as Civils Technician,
- Must have knowledge of highway design and be familiar with the usual design standards such as DMRB,
- Full proficiency with Civils 3D
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously.
The successful Civils 3D Technician will be designing and delivering large and technically challenging infrastructure projects across the country and will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details on the role & client.