We have an opportunity for a Highways Engineer to join one of the world's most prestigious and major names in multi-disciplinary engineering services.
The role offers the successful candidate a career working on some of the most exciting and challenging engineering projects around the globe.
The team in their Norwich office cover all aspects of multidisciplinary design and management from inception to detailed scheme design and delivery support and they require an experienced engineer to join their existing highways team on a full time permanent basis.
Requirements & Duties:
- Hold a degree in Civil Engineering or a relevant qualification,
- A Chartered or working towards Chartership,
- A significant level of experience working on highways projects,
- Experience leading design teams & managing resources,
- Excellent client facing skills,
- Preparing technical reports & fee proposals,
- Reporting on project progress,
- Experience of AutoCAD and other design software.
The successful Highways Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a varied, challenging role. If you would like to know more, please do send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.