We are pleased to be working with a leading multidisciplinary consultancy who are proud to include quality, innovation and excellence in design amongst their many attributes. As a result of their continued success they are seeking an experienced Structural engineer to join them in their busy London office on a full time permanent basis.
This practice has vast experience in refurbishment projects including both commercial and residential buildings however, their experience also extends to the design of new building structures including specialist structural elements including structural glass. The role will also involve an element of temporary works design.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering (minimum 2:1),
- A minimum of 2 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Experience in the detailed design of reinforced concrete, steelwork, masonry and timber building structures,
- Previous experience in the design of glass structures, structural steelwork connection design and detailing experience,
- Temporary works design experience would be an advantage however is not essential as training will be given,
- Ability to write letters and reports,
- Ability to complete site inspections and surveys,
- Proficiency in the production of drawings and sketches.
In return you will receive a competitive salary and excellent benefits package with excellent career progression on offer. You will work alongside senior
engineers and support and assistance with the Chartership process is available.
For ambitious engineers you will be given the opportunity to take on more responsibility and will be rewarded for your efforts.
If you would like to know more about this excellent opportunity please send your CV to Graham Ventham.