Would you like a new challenge that will see you working for an industry leading consultancy?
We are working with one of our key clients to find them a Civils Technician to join the infrastructure team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis. This role offers the opportunity to join an award-winning practice who benefit from a network on national offices and whose projects are varied, to include residential, educational and commercial for both public and private sector clients.
If you have previous experience in a Civils Technician role then our client would like to hear from you. Their ideal candidate will be involved in working on schemes from concept to completion, including at detailed design and construction phase. You will understand the importance of providing cost effective drawings in accordance with the brief provided, whilst adhering to time frames and financial constraints.
Responsibilities of the Civil Technician:
- Assisting managers in managing projects from inception to completion,
- Obtaining third party approvals,
- Inspecting site works,
- Undertaking contract administrative duties,
- Liaising with clients, other professionals and the public.
Requirements of the Civil Technician:
- Ability to ensure constant high quality drawings,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Ability to represent our client at meetings, discussing designs with other professionals,
- Competent in the use of Civils 3D,
- Experience of MicroDrainage would be a significant advantage.
The successful Civils Technician will be given a competitive salary along with a supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team. You will be given plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
If you would like to know more about this Civil Technician vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.