We are working with one of our key clients, a leading multi-disciplinary firm, to assist them in their search for a creative and ambitious Structural Engineer to join the structural engineering team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is an established & dynamic multidisciplinary consultancy who, since their inception over 50 years ago, have rapidly grown with the opening of several offices and now hold a strong industry presence throughout London.
If you are driven, passionate, and keen to develop your structural engineering knowledge then we would like to hear from you!
- A degree in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience,
- A keen interest for in the design/structure of buildings,
- Must have experience in Tekla Software,
- Good analytical skills,
- Excellent teamworking skills,
- Excellent attention to detail.
If you are an eager graduate ready to work on interesting projects, with a clear training path to Chartership, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham for more details on this exciting new role.