Senior infrastructure Engineer
Are you a talented and ambitious Infrastructure Engineer who is looking for their next challenge? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and they are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join them in their office in Welwyn Garden City on a full-time permanent basis to deal with an influx of projects.
Projects: Residential, Educational, Regeneration, Drainage & Highways.
- A degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering,
- Chartered or near chartered (CEng),
- A minimum of 8 years' solid experience on infrastructure development projects from planning to completion stage,
- Sound experience in flood risk assessments, SuDS and pavement designs,
- Experience in managing projects, checking and preparing engineering reports, drawings and figures to a high standard,
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD, Micro Drainage and Civil 3D,
- A good understanding of Revit and Navisworks,
- Experience in sectional agreements including S278, S38, S104 and S106,
- Fully conversant with civil engineering standards sewers for adoption and building regulators.
On offer for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
- Your role will be varied as you Salary up to £**,000 per annum,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays and birthdays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme (5.5% employer contribution,)
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Infrastructure Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Senior infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly