Senior Civils Technician
We are currently looking to find a motivated and enthusiastic Senior Civils Technician to join one of our key clients in their office in Welwyn Garden City on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of infrastructure projects.
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have an influx of projects covering: Residential, Educational, Regeneration, Drainage & Highways.
The successful candidate will be involved in working on schemes from concept to completion, including at the detailed design and construction phase.
You will understand the importance of providing cost effective drawings in accordance with the brief provided, whilst adhering to time frames and financial constraints.
Requirements of the Senior Civil Technician:
- An HND/HNC in civil engineering or a near qualified engineering technician (Eng.Tech),
- A minimum of 8 years' solid experience on infrastructure development projects,
- An excellent understanding of AutoCAD, AutoTrack and Civil 3D,
- A good understanding of Navisworks, Revit and Microdrainage,
- Experience of 3D pipework and surface modelling and in Civil 3D,
- Experience in preparing sectional agreement works drawings including S278, S38, S104, S185 and S106,
- Fully conversant with civil engineering standards, severs for adoption and building regulations.
On offer for the Senior Civils Technician:
- Salary up to £40,000 per annum,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays and birthdays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme (5.5% employer contribution,)
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Civils Technician role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.