Senior infrastructure Engineer
Are you a talented and ambitious Infrastructure Engineer who is looking for their next challenge? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy and they are looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join them in their office in Norwich City on a full-time permanent basis to deal with an influx of projects.
Projects: Residential, Educational, Regeneration, Drainage & Highways.
- A degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering,
- Chartered or near chartered (CEng),
- A minimum of 8 years' solid experience on infrastructure development projects from planning to completion stage,
- Sound experience in flood risk assessments, SuDS and pavement designs,
- Experience in managing projects, checking and preparing engineering reports, drawings and figures to a high standard,
- Proficient in use of AutoCAD, Micro Drainage and Civil 3D,
- A good understanding of Revit and Navisworks,
- Experience in sectional agreements including S278, S38, S104 and S106,
- Fully conversant with civil engineering standards sewers for adoption and building regulators.
On offer for the Senior Infrastructure Engineer:
- Your role will be varied as you Salary up to £**,000 per annum,
- Private Medical Insurance for employee and family members,
- Holiday 25 days plus Public Holidays and birthdays,
- Life Assurance,
- Contributory pension scheme (5.5% employer contribution,)
- Annual professional membership fees paid.
You will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own projects and attending design & client meetings where necessary, therefore excellent communication skills are essential.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Infrastructure Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.