Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering a complete range of architectural and structural engineering projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created in their busy office for a Structural Engineer with between 1 - 3 years' experience.
You will join their small design team where you will gain experience of working on small to medium retail, commercial and residential projects using all common building materials.
- A degree in Civil or Structural engineering,
- Keen to become a Chartered engineer,
- Strong English language skills (written and spoken),
- A minimum of 12 months relevant experience working for a similar UK consultancy,
- Excellent communication skills.
You will be given experience of liaising with clients and other professionals, providing design of all structural materials.
In return you can expect the opportunity of working on a range of buildings structures projects and expect a competitive package, which includes opportunities for personal and professional advancement.
If you are interested in applying for this role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly