Senior Project Engineer
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering a complete range of architectural and structural engineering projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created in their busy structures team for an experienced and talented Senior Project Engineer.
You will join their small design team where you will be required to work on a portfolio of retail and residential projects both new build and regeneration.
- Responsible for the administration of structures projects,
- Leading the structures teams in the delivery of client requirements from inception to completion,
- Leading service delivery with existing key clients, maintaining and strengthening client relationships.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Ideally a near or recently Chartered Engineer,
- High level of knowledge and proven experience of managing structural projects related to retail and residential developments,
- A forward-thinking approach to the management of clients and projects,
- Ability to deliver quality outcomes under time pressures.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work on their own initiative and with minimal supervision. In return our client is offering the successful Senior Project Engineer a competitive salary, generous benefits package and plenty of opportunity to progress quickly.
If this vacancy is of interest and you would like to find out more details about our client, please apply and forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Project Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly