Senior Civil Engineer
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Would you like the chance to join a dynamic, growing consultancy?
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading practice based in Essex are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join their Civils team. With projects ranging from educational, residential and commercial for both private and public-sector clients this is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Engineer to take the next step in their career.
- Design of estate roads and highway schemes, including roundabouts and other junctions, link roads,
- Design of foul and surface water drainage and attenuation systems including a knowledge of sustainable drainage systems,
- Assist in negotiate of technical approvals,
- Deal with statutory undertakers regarding service diversions and new supplies,
- Visit site, attending meetings and check progress of work,
- Ensure projects are running to schedule.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' post-graduate experience,
- Highly computer literate,
- Proficiency in Civils 3D & microdrainage essential,
- Detailed knowledge of planning procedures, Section 38, 278, 104 and 106 Legal Agreements and CDM Regulations,
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal),
- Must be self-motivating with the ability to organise and prioritise workload,
- Must be capable of working under own direction whilst remaining a team player at all times,
- Should be a clear thinker and capable of making considered judgements.
In return you will be offered a competitive salary and fantastic benefits package along with genuine career progression.
For further information on this exciting role, please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726 120 or send an updated CV.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly