Traffic Signalling Design Engineer
Traffic Signalling Engineer needed by a Large, multi-disciplinary design consultancy within the Traffic Engineering team in Cardiff. The role will include the responsibility for contributing to project delivery, including design development, report writing, applying engineering standards and generally making key contributions to quality outputs. Requirements of the role include assisting with the delivery of key traffic engineering projects and to provide assistance to the wider engineering teams as and when required.
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated and suitably experienced professional to continue the development of our successful Traffic Engineering Team.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate experience of below:
- Several years experience in Traffic Engineering or Civil Engineering related activities.
- Good level of knowledge and experience of current Traffic Engineering technical and legal requirements and practices.
- Road Layout design, Road Safety and cycling infrastructure design.
- Be competent in the use of AutoCAD 2D (3D Desirable) for the development of schemes.
- Assist in the development of Road Safety Engineering schemes, such as traffic calming, pedestrian priority, 20mph zones as well as contributing to road safety audits and collision investigation work.
- Assist in the development of temporary and permanent traffic management schemes including parking schemes, permit parking, resident parking, the introduction of Traffic Regulation Orders and bus priority measures
- Assist in the development of highway design and junction improvements schemes.
- Assist in the development of traffic signing strategies and design.
- Be experienced in the use of AutoCAD, Swept Path Vehicle Software, and Traffic Engineering design software.
- Hold a full UK driving licence.
Please apply with your CV if you are interested.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Apply for Traffic Signalling Design Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly