Civil Engineer (Contract)
Our client is a long established, international and award winning multi-discipline engineering consultancy with ambitious plans for growth. They are looking for a Civil Engineer to join their expanding team in London and work on a large international project on a contract basis.
The successful candidate will predominantly work from home for the duration of the project however will be required to work in our clients Covid safe office in central London for two days a week.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- Capability of producing Flood Risk Assessments and Drainage Strategies,
- Experience using MicroDrainage
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
- Confidence to work with minimal supervision, managing own workload effectively.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please send your CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Civil Engineer (Contract)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly