Geotechnical / Civil Engineer
Our client is an established and renowned contractor offering a full range of construction services throughout the South East of England.
They are currently seeking a Geotechnical / Civil Engineer with at least 4 years' experience to join their team in North West London. Their work primarily involves structural refurbishment / alterations of existing buildings and also new builds and they are involved in many prominent construction projects for their clients who are market leaders in the construction field in London.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- Must be capable of producing designs that are compliant with BS, Eurocodes and Ciria guidances,
- Ability to design retaining structures and excavation support systems,
- Ability to design foundations including piles, rafts, underpins etc.
- Ability to assess ground conditions on site,
- Experience in temporary excavation structures would be a significant advantage,
- Must have a problem solving attitude and have experience in dealing with construction project teams,
- A minimum of 4 years' experience.
The successful engineer can expect a rewarding career. If this sounds like the role you have been waiting for apply now by sending an updated CV to Graham Ventham.