Senior Highways Engineer
Conrad Consulting is working with a high profile award winning consultancy who are seeking a Senior Highways Engineer to help with the busy orderbook in their busy Central London office on a full time contract basis.
With a network of offices they are at the forefront of engineering design, providing innovative solutions within budget and timescales.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A UK Chartered engineer, MICE or MCIHT,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Experience in the production and approval of S278/S38 highway design packages,
- Sound knowledge of relevant design standards and good experience of managing design production and formal approach,
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to work independently, and lead and supervise others.
The ideal candidate will also be proficient in use of Civils 3D.
If you have a CV that demonstrates detailed the above mentioned experience please get in touch with Graham Ventham and he will get in contact with suitable candidates.
Apply for Senior Highways Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly