Senior Highways Engineer
Conrad Consulting is working with a high profile award winning consultancy who are seeking a Senior Highways Engineer to help with the busy orderbook in their busy Central London office on a full time contract basis.
With a network of offices they are at the forefront of engineering design, providing innovative solutions within budget and timescales.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A UK Chartered engineer, MICE or MCIHT,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- Experience in the production and approval of S278/S38 highway design packages,
- Sound knowledge of relevant design standards and good experience of managing design production and formal approach,
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to work independently, and lead and supervise others.
The ideal candidate will also be proficient in use of Civils 3D.
If you have a CV that demonstrates detailed the above mentioned experience please get in touch with Graham Ventham and he will get in contact with suitable candidates.