Civil Engineer (Contract)
Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking a Civil Engineer with at least 4 years' post graduate experience to join them on a contract basis. Although based in their office in Central London the successful candidate would work from home and you would therefore need to be able to work independently.
Projects will include large housing developments and your previous experience should include drainage design, civic engineering design, tracking and FRA services.
- A minimum BSc degree in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 4 years' post graduate experience,
- Proven experience with large residential project (500+ units),
- Experience in S38, S104, S278 works and road, drainage and external works designs,
- Experience to include Microdrainage an Civils3D
If this role is of interest and you meet the above criteria please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.