Senior Civil Engineer
Conrad Consulting is now supporting a leading privately owned consulting engineer as they look to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer to their infrastructure development team in Sheffield.
This role is best suited to an Engineer with significant experience design roads and drainage schemes to adoptable standards.
Your experience must be within the UK market and ideally you will have experience working for a consulting engineer or developer.
- Privately owned multi-disciplinary consulting engineer
- Passionate about professional development at all levels
- Projects covering a variety of sectors offering a diverse portfolio of work
- Great working environment with family friendly hours available
- Fun and inclusive workplace
- You should be highly proficient with PDS/Civil 3D and MicroDrainage
- Familiar with S278, 38 and 104
- Confident client facing
- Willing to oversee the work of Graduate Engineers within the team and assist with their training and development plans
- Strong communicator able to liaise with other internal design leads from various disciplines
- Ideally you will be chartered, although this is not essential
On offer is a remuneration package ranging from £42,000 - £50,000 depending on your experience level. If your salary is out with this bracket already, please get in touch as our client is willing to consider more experienced candidates on a case by case basis.
We appreciate senior appointments are highly sensitive and as such, when you click apply, please rest assured your application will be treated with complete discretion. We will contact you to disclose our client's details and only if you are still happy to proceed would we share your CV with our client.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly