Ground Modeller / Earthworks Engineer
Conrad Consulting is now recruiting for leading Civils Contractor as they look to appoint a Ground Modeller/Earthworks Engineer to their team.
This role is best suited to a HNC/Degree qualified Civil Engineer with experience working for a contractor or sub-contractor who has experience delivering site designs, earthworks modelling, site surveys and cut & fill analysis.
You can be based out of the Edinburgh or Glasgow office with regular travel to sites in Central Scotland.
Our client offers specialist earthworks and general civils services throughout the UK, although most of their work is in Scotland.
Current projects include major aviation civils, maritime projects, large mixed-use building developments and repeat business for a major brand in the FMCG market with multiple developments already done and several in the pipeline.
- 3D modelling software experience
- GPS software and survey control experience
- Good knowledge of Specification of Highway Works
- Ability to execute site design
- AutoCAD proficiency
- A salary of £40,000 - £55,000 will be offered depending on your experience level.
- A benefits package including company vehicle will also be included.
WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
We appreciate applying for a new role can be daunting and as such, when you click apply, please rest assured your application will be treated with complete discretion. We will contact you to disclose our client's details and only if you are still happy to proceed would we share your CV with our client.