Are you a talented Structural Engineer who is ready for an new challenge? Would you welcome the opportunity to work for a small company who can offer a friendly and supportive environment?
We are working with a small and highly successful structural engineering consultancy who strive to improve the built environment and providing better quality living. They have an exciting opening for a Structural Engineer with at least 3 years' experience working on buildings structures to join them in their office in south east London.
The successful Engineer will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: a wide range of UK wide building structures and your design experience should include RC, steel, masonry and timber.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- A confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Must be AutoCAD literate,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures, both new build and refurbishment,
- Good client liaison skills.
This is a great opportunity for a Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects and offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.