Senior Structural Engineer
Are you looking to further develop your career as a Senior Structural Engineer within a growing consultancy?
Look no further!
Our client is a busy multi-disciplinary engineering practice and due to an increase in workload they are seeking a Senior Structural Engineer to join the structures team in their Derby office on a full time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be capable of leading and managing a team, whilst heading up projects and focusing on successful project delivery.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
- A degree in Civil/Structural engineering or equivalent,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum 5 years' post graduate experience,
- Experience of working on all types of building structures projects,
- comprehensive knowledge of building regulations and relevant planning legislation,
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
On offer for the Senior Structural Engineer:
- Salary up to £50k per annum
- Genuine career progression
- Support with professional development
- Varied workload.
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented structural engineer to make a significant career move.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 or send an updated CV.