Our client is a well-established practice with a history of delivering exceptional civil and structural engineering. A reputation like this brings success, evidenced by their rapidly expanding workload. Their workload is increasing and, as a result, they have a requirement for a Senior Civil Engineer to assist their existing infrastructure team.
The successful Civil Engineer work on a range of infrastructure schemes of varying sizes from inception to completion.
- Production of site appraisals, strategy and conceptual layouts/master planning for both drainage and highways infrastructure.
- Earthworks cut and fill concept and detailed modelling.
- Liaising with Water Companies, Local Authorities and the EA to agree drainage strategies and negation of discharges from development sites.
- Non-major highways design and detailing and negotiation of works (Section 38, Section 278 works etc.).
- External works design, detailing and specification writing.
- Infrastructure 3D modelling for earthworks, highways and drainage.
- Site finished level design for trafficked and pedestrian areas.
- Vehicle swept path analysis.
- Private and Adoptable FW and SW drainage design and detailing (Section 104, Section 185 works etc. attenuation facilities pond, tanks swales etc., SUDS design and detailing)
- Drainage hydraulic modelling using Micro Drainage (Windes Package)
- A degree in Civil or Structural engineering,
- Impeccable communication skills
- Ability to solve problems through lateral thinking
- At least 5 years' experience working for a UK based civil engineering consultancy.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage costs
- Proven track record in managing and exceeding clients' expectations.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.