2 days left
- Full Time
We are working with an established firm of engineers who are currently seeking a structural engineer in their busy Norwich office.
With a forward thinking approach to engineering, combined with a focus on successful project delivery, their workload is increasing as their reputation grows. They are seeking a degree qualified structural engineer and are happy to consider either recent graduates or those with up to 5 years' post graduate consultancy experience, preferably in and around the Norwich area.
- A strong ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads,
- Ability to carry out structural designs in RC, steelwork and timber,
- Able to prepare structural reports,
- highway and drainage design including strategies.
- Strong IT skills are essential,
- Experience of working in Autocad and/or Revit, TEDDS, TEKLA, Microsoft Drainage.
The successful Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary along with a challenging & varied workload.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly