2 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking for a career change in a role that will offer the opportunity to join an established and successful firm whose reputation is for a high standard of project delivery focusing on innovative and sustainable solutions? If you are this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Our client is a well-known Civil & Structural engineering consultancy with offices throughout the UK & abroad. We are helping them to source a Structural Engineer to join their Suffolk office on a full-time permanent basis. This position is ideal for either an Engineer looking to take that next step on their career path.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, High-Rise, Cultural and more.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- You will a degree in Civil/Structural engineering or equivalent,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- Experience of working on all types of building structures projects
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Excellent client facing skills
This is a fantastic opportunity that will see you rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity for progression. If you would like to know more about this Structural Engineer position & our client, please forward your up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly