Senior Structural Engineer
Our client, a leading UK property developer has asked us to find them an experienced and enthusiastic Structural Engineer to join the skilled Technical department in their Milton Keynes office on a full-time permanent basis.
You will be providing engineering support on major High Rise residential developments and commercial properties across the UK and the ideal candidate will be required to offer innovative and practical design solutions in order to meet the challenges of the role.
- To support the land & development team in the review of potential sites, identifying risks and opportunities,
- Management of external Structural Engineers where programme dictates a requirement for use of consultants.
- Attend site meetings,
- Attend design team meetings,
- Visit site on a regular basis, to help ensure that the works are being undertaken in accordance with the construction drawings.
- Keep up to date with current CDM issues and recent developments.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A UK Chartered Structural Engineer or working towards Chartership,
- Familiar with both residential and commercial projects,
- High Rise Experience
- Ability to work as part of a team,
- Excellent attention to detail,
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Structural Engineer to challenge and expand their skill set alongside experienced professionals.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity & our client, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly