Have you decided that 2021 is the year you will make a career move?
Would you welcome the opportunity to join an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy who currently have an influx of projects covering Retail, Industrial, Residential, Commercial, Educational sectors and more?
Is so then this could be the role for you. Our client is looking to find an experienced Structural Engineer to join them in their Chelmsford office on a full-time permanent basis to work on a range of building structures projects.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Previous experience of managing whole design processes,
- Working history of production of design schemes from draft to full coordinated layouts,
- Ability to overcoming obstacles and recommend best fit solutions to clients,
- Previous experience of working on a range of building structures projects, ideally in the retail, industrial or commercial sectors,
- Experience working with all common construction materials e.g. steel, reinforced concrete, timber & masonry,
- Practical experience using AutoCAD, BIM, Tekla and Strand7 or similar FEA software would be an advantage.
- Excellent client facing and some business development skills.
The successful candidate will have good communication and organisational skills and will be able to work on their own initiative.
If you would like to know more about this Structural Engineer vacancy, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly