Our client has a diverse workload of high profile schemes and prides themselves on their engineering solutions.
They are looking to expand their team in Berkshire due to growth of the business and a subsequent increased workload and are seeking a talented and motivated Civil Engineer with a broad project experience including heritage, commercial, industrial, healthcare, residential and education sectors.
- Detailed design of residential, industrial, commercial & educational developments,
- Detailed design of roads, drainage, bridges, retaining walls & earthworks,
- Detailed design of S38/S278 schemes & highway improvements,
- Flood Risk Assessments, Foul Drainage & Utility Assessments,
- Site appraisals, feasibility studies & pre-application advice.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' post-graduation industry experience as a Civil Engineer,
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in drainage design including detail design and planning,
- Experience in microdrainage is essential,
- Civil 3D experience would be a bonus but is not essential.
- Must be a motivated individual with a positive approach to work,
- Must be willing to be challenged and learn new skills.
On offer for the Civil Engineer:
- Salary up to £40k per annum,
- Up to 4% Pension Contribution,
- 20-30 days holiday entitlement, dependent on length of service,
- Cycle to work scheme,
- Support and sponsorship of professional training and qualifications.
The role offers ambitious engineers excellent career opportunities within a growing firm and training to achieve Chartered status.
Submit your CV to Graham Ventham or call him on 01728 726120 to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly