Chartered Structural Engineer
Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level in 2021l? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
We are working with a highly successful multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who specialise in structural and civil design. They have an exciting opening for a Chartered Structural Engineer with at least 5 years' experience working on buildings structures. The successful Chartered Engineer will become an integral member of the skilled Structures team in their Central London office and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
Offering a full range of services to the built environment including engineering and consultancy, our client been established for a number of years and can offer genuine career progression in a supportive, successful environment.
Projects: a wide range of building structures and your design experience should include RC, steel, masonry and timber.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Chartered Structural Engineer or near Chartered essential,
- A confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Ability to do calculations by hand without the need to rely on a computer,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills,
- Ability to manage and lead a team,
This is a great opportunity for a driven Senior Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects and offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Chartered Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly