Structural Revit Technician
Our client is a long established, international, multi- disciplinary engineering firm who work with medium to large clients on innovative projects. They are looking for a Structural Revit Technician to join them in their offices in Hemel Hempstead on a full time permanent basis.
You will be required to produce drawings on a wide variety of projects across a range of sectors, both for new and refurbishment schemes as part of the structural team.
- A relevant qualification (ONC / HNC) in civil engineering / building studies or similar,
- A minimum of 3 years' Industry experience within a similar role,
- Experience of working on building structures projects is essential,
- Proficiency in the use of AutoCAD & Revit essential,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
This is an ideal opportunity if you are ambitious & looking to join a highly supportive working environment where you will be pushed to reach your full potential. You will be given a competitive starting salary & benefits package and the opportunity to use the sought-after software on live projects.
If you would like to know more about this position, please apply by sending your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted & given more details.
Apply for Structural Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly