Associate Structural Engineer
A leading multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Central London is now looking for their next strategic hire - at Associate level!
This multidisciplinary consultancy specialise in the delivery of complex projects and have asked us to help them find an Associate Structural Engineer to join the busy structures team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis.
A capable all round engineer with experience of working closely with senior management and the desire and ability to mentor other is required. Experience of working on residential projects (ideally in London or the South East) is also essential.
Projects: residential, basement design, Mix used and high rise.
Location: The office is located in Central London. Nearest tube station is Bank.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer with the Institution of Structural Engineers,
- A minimum of 6 years' experience,
- Concrete frame and urban regeneration project experience,
- Experience of leading teams and managing multiple project resource and planning,
- Experience of direct involvement in the implementation of company business strategy and active contribution to the growth of company turnover,
- Experience in producing fee letters and has experience with resourcing & planning,
- A desire to be client facing with the aim of building client relationships and contributing to marketing strategies,
This is a key role within the team and you will have excellent client liaison skills with the ability to retain clients as well as win new business. It is an ideal opportunity for an experienced Senior/Principal Structural Engineer who wishes to take that important next career step into a senior position where you will be heading up your own team.
The successful Associate Structures Engineer will receive a competitive salary & generous benefits package along with a talented team of structural engineers & technicians to mentor. If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please get in touch with Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Associate Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly