Senior Civil Engineer
Our client is a hugely successful firm of consulting engineers who pride themselves on offering exceptional levels of service and an integrated approach to design. They have recently opened a new office in Bath and are seeking an experienced Senior Civil engineer to join them there on a full time contract basis.
Although this role will be based in Bath our client is happy for the successful candidate to work from home and go into the office in Bath for 2 days a month. Flexibility with regard to candidates location will therefore be offered.
Candidates will have at least 5 years' experience and in addition to the usual drainage projects they will be required to work on a large industrial / logistics project.
- A degree in Civil, Environmental Engineering or another relevant field,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience,
- UK experience in flood risk assessments, SuDS, managing projects, checking and preparing engineering reports, drawings and figures to a high standard.
- Proficienct in the use of AutoCAD, Micro Drainage,
- Experience in sectional agreements including S278, S38, S104 and S106.
To discuss this Senior Civil engineer role in detail please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly