Senior infrastructure Engineer
My client is a well-established and respected multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy whose Cambridge office is looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to help take a lead on projects.
The ideal candidate will have at least 6 years' experience of working on roads & drainage design and will ideally be Chartered or Incorporated and keen to build on their career success.
The company boasts a wide and complex project portfolio, which you will be tasked with delivering as part of a highly dynamic design team.
- Detailed design & design checking,
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Training & mentoring of junior engineers & technicians.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 6 years' post-graduation experience.
- Familiar with flood risk assessments,
- Ability to carry out detailed design of SUDS & drainage, earthworks, S106 applications, build over agreements, S278 works,
- Conversant with AutoCAD, PDS and Windes.
As a Senior Infrastructure Engineer you will be required to design and manage your own projects and attend Client / Design team meetings etc with some degree of supervision.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and a flexible benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
For further information please call contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat or send him an updated CV.
Apply for Senior infrastructure Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly