Construction Manager - Rail
Permanent Construction Manager needed to work with a large civil engineering and rail contractor.
Your new company
A leading Construction Company in Europe are urgently looking to recruit a Site Manager with Railway experience to work on and around the tracks. The Site Manager will be working on an exciting multi million pound project
You will be joining a leading client in the United Kingdom and this is an excellent chance to join a fast growing company.
Your new role
- Preparing the site and liaising with other construction professionals
- Developing the programme of work and strategy to carry this out
- Planning ahead to prevent problems on site before they occur
- Making safety inspections of the site when work is underway and ensuring regulations relating to health safety and the environment (HSE) are adhered to
- Overseeing the running of several projects.
- Using construction management software packages to plan smooth work flows.
- Communicating with a range of people including the client, subcontractors, suppliers, the public and the workforce
What you'll need to succeed
- Degree qualifies in Construction, Engineering or equivalent
- Experience working with a recognised tier 1 contractor
- Have previous experience as a Sub Agent in rail
- Be a member of a UK body.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- A valid CSCS card
What you'll get in return
Competitive Pay & Benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Apply for Construction Manager - Rail
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly