Associate Geotechnical Engineer
Conrad Consulting are pleased to be working on an exciting opportunity to join a highly regarded multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Northampton in their geotechnical and environmental team. The consultancy has multiple offices across the UK, with 14 engineers in their environment team. The successful Associate will be managing these engineers and report directly into the Environment Director. You will mainly be office based overseeing a wide range of projects within the buildings and transportation sector varying from residential, commercial, industrial, health care and education. As well as being involved in business development and liaising directly with clients. You will also be working closely with their other engineering teams within the business (civils & structural) to ensure projects run smoothly.
- At least 10+ years of experience within the geotechnical/ engineering geology/ ground engineering sector
- Experience working and managing a wide range of GI and contaminated land projects
- Experience mentoring and managing junior environmental engineers
- Ideally chartered with CGeol
- A competitive salary of £48,000 - £58,000, dependant on experience
- Pension contribution scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid professional membership
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail, including the company name and what the next steps are. Please note all CV's are held with the strictest confidence and your CV will only be sent out to clients if we have your explicit permission.
If you would prefer to discuss this role before sending in your CV, please contact Kate Waltham.
We don't advertise all our roles, so if this role isn't quite right, get in contact with Kate to discuss how we can help with your search and learn more about our other opportunities.
Apply for Associate Geotechnical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly