Associate Geotechnical Engineer
The Role: Associate Geo-Environmental Engineer
Company Size: Medium sized consultancy. (Multiple offices across the UK). Civil, Structural and Environmental Teams.
Location: Milton Keynes (flexible working is on offer)
Direct Reports: 13 junior geotechnical and geo-environmental engineers
Reporting into: Environmental Director
Projects: Small to medium sized projects with contract values of circa £30 million.
Residential, commercial, industrial, transport, healthcare, and education projects.
- At least 10+ years of experience within the geotechnical/ engineering geology/ ground engineering sector
- Experience working and managing a wide range of GI and contaminated land projects
- Experience mentoring and managing junior environmental engineers
- Ideally chartered with CGeol
- A competitive salary of £48,000 - £58,000, dependant on experience
- Pension contribution scheme
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Cycle to work scheme
- Paid professional membership
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail, including the company name and what the next steps are. Please note all CV's are held with the strictest confidence and your CV will only be sent out to clients if we have your explicit permission.
If you would prefer to discuss this role before sending in your CV, please contact Kate Waltham.
We don't advertise all our roles, so if this role isn't quite right, get in contact with Kate to discuss how we can help with your search and learn more about our other opportunities.
Apply for Associate Geotechnical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly