Project Engineer (Structures)
Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer who is ready to take your career to the next level? Are your skills and experience being recognised in your current role?
Our client is a medium sized, innovative consultancy in London who provide a broad spectrum of engineering services. They have a number of awards under their belt and benefits from a dynamic team who have a diverse range of experience.
They are looking to expand their buildings structures team by taking on a Structural engineer who has at least 5 years' design experience.
Projects: Education; Commercial; Retail; Residential; Leisure and Historic
Your role will involve nurturing long lasting client relationships and be focussed on high quality service delivery. Effective and clear communication skills are therefore essential.
- A relevant degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience within a UK-based consultancy,
- A good working knowledge of British Standards as well as Eurocodes,
- Experience working with steel, concrete, timber and masonry,
- Ideally, your experience will have revolved around commercial and/or industrial buildings.
Ambition will be one of your key traits, as the company is looking to continue on a successful path of growth, and you will be keen to develop yourself professional by taking on a pivotal role in the development of the company. The plan would be for you to run your own team as well as taking a lead role in projects.
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career, submit your CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Project Engineer (Structures)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly