Principal Structural Engineer
Are you ready to drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role as a Principal Structural Engineer?
We are working with an established multidisciplinary consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for a Principal Structural Engineer to join them in their Hertfordshire office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- A minimum of 7 years' experience as a Structural Engineer, ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
- Chartered with IStructE,
- Previous project experience in the residential, commercial & educational sectors,
- An understanding of superstructure, foundation & geotechnical design,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
Our client is offering a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of opportunity to challenge yourself and build on your existing skillset within an experienced & highly skilled team of professionals.
This firm boasts an excellent staff retention rate, and you will be working within a friendly & supportive working environment where you will be a valued member of the team.
If this vacancy is of interest to you and you'd like to hear more details, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Principal Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly