Our client is a highly successful East London based engineering practice that specialises in the façade design of prestigious projects across a range of sectors. They currently have a vacancy for an enthusiastic and driven engineer who is keen to join them on a full-time permanent basis and develop their career in Façade engineering.
- A degree or equivalent qualification in structural engineering,
- A good understanding of structural engineering
- Experience in general building structures,
- Proven UK design experience utilising Eurocodes/British Standards,
- Competence with computer analysis of structures and design of structural elements in steel, stainless steel, aluminium, timber and glass,
- Good verbal and written communication skills,
- Good understanding of the importance of detailing to façade structures,
- Experience of meetings/communications with clients and other professionals essential and a confident manner in dealing with them,
- Self-motivation and be capable of supporting/working within an existing team,
- Commitment to health and safety, CDM and CPD requirements.
The successful Façade Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a friendly & supportive working environment.
If you would like to know more about the client & position available, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Facade Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly