CAD Technician (Civil / Structural)
We are working with a West London based civil & structural engineering consultancy who are looking to recruit a CAD Technician to work on a range of both civil and structural projects on a full time permanent basis. Our client has a reputation for delivering high quality projects on time & to budget whilst maintaining client satisfaction throughout the process.
Projects: Rail, Commercial, Retail, Residential and more.
- HNC, HND or equivalent qualification with good numeracy and literacy skills
- A minimum of 4 years' experience (at least 1 year in the UK)
- An experienced view and clear understanding of the structure and hierarchy of drawings and designs (levels, layers, line types, models, seed files, etc)
- Knowledge of rail Client CAD standards and procedures
- Confident, proactive character, ability to take the lead in challenging situations with the confidence to question engineers regarding coordination of details
- Good computer and IT skills; use of Microsoft Office software essential
- Experience of working on a one to one basis and in team working situations
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary BIM model would be beneficial
- Experience in managing outsourcing production would be beneficial
- Exposure to large scale projects
- Experience of working with RC detailing drawing
- Knowledge of CAD systems and standards.
If this sounds like a job role that interests you, we would like to hear from you. Please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for CAD Technician (Civil / Structural)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly