Structural Revit Technician
We are working with an award-winning Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy who currently have a vacancy in their London office for an ambitious & creative Structural Technician with a minimum of 4 years' experience on a full-time permanent basis.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Central London you will be able to join this close knit team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
Our client has an ever-expanding portfolio of projects; therefore, the successful Structural Technician will be required to generate and develop their own ideas.
- Preferably ONC or HNC or equivalent in Building Structures or Civil Engineering
- Design office experience
- Building on structure projects in the UK
- Proficient in the use of Revit Structure Software
- Experience of a range of building projects (Value £0.5 to £30+m)
- Experience of new build in structural steelwork, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber
- Experience in refurbishment and change of use
- Ability to estimate time required to prepare and complete drawings and to work to agreed deadlines.
Our client is offering you a competitive salary & benefits package.
If you think this role sounds ideal for you and you'd like to find out more about the client, please hit apply & forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.