Global Director (Facades)
Are you a highly motivated Person with a talent for inspiring and motivating others and previous experience of building a new team? Are you looking for a unique and exciting opportunity which will enable you to showcase these talents?
If so, then we would like to hear from you.
Our client, a highly successful and award winning specialist design consultancy is looking to appoint a Global Director (Facades) to lead their worldwide Façades services in the delivery of high end UK and international projects. They primarily work in the following sectors: Residential, Commercial, Cultural and hotels and have a strong background in high rise and large project development.
The facades team will comprise of architects, engineers and professionals with facades manufacturing experience. The role will involve end to end business development including strategic planning, networking, lead generation and bid management.
- Take a lead role in the execution of plans for strategic growth through targeting and cross-selling,
- Strategic expansion for targeted Clients and sectors through strategic resourcing (personnel, facilities),
- Raising profile of company to key Clients and industries to increase both market share and reputation in the UK and international
- Leading the team in the successful Delivery of projects throughout all project phases,
- Accountability for client relationship management and development,
- Assist in Commercial management,
- Lead strategy and roll out of recruitment and training.
- An MSc degree in façade engineering or equivalent,
- A Chartered Engineer,
- A successful track record of developing façade solutions on major projects,
- Experience of working with International architects and clients,
- Very Strong technical expertise with experience working with a variety of technical applications, specifications and designs.
- Ability to devise and develop pragmatic solutions, support and resolve complex project challenges.
- Demonstrates strong leadership qualities and strong communication skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and ability to reason, read and adapt to address a broad audience with comfort and presence.
As a Global Director it is anticipated that you will have a minimum of 15 years' relevant experience, at least 10 being within a leadership role.
A large part of your role will be to build and manage a team, and you should be able to demonstrate strong leadership skills.
This is a new and current role and our client is looking for an immediate start. To facilitate this interviews will be held virtually and the role will initially be on a working from home basis.
If this is of interest speak to Graham Ventham today on 01728 726 120 in the strictest confidence or send him an updated CV.