Associate Structural Engineer
Why not take your career to the next level with this exciting Senior opportunity!
We are working with a newly established and thriving engineering consultancy specialising in civil, structural and highways design. Their growing workload means they are now looking to appoint an Associate Structural Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities. A capable all round engineer is required, with excellent Business Development skills - actively pursuing new opportunities, winning work and proactively developing existing and new clients relationships.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Hemel Hempstead you will be able to join this small but developing team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
- Working as technical lead, managing and leading projects,
- Responsible for growing workload and managing structures projects with existing and new clients.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer within a relevant institution (MIStructE or MICE),
- Excellent technical capability with a successful record of delivery,
- A role model in the management and delivery of profitable and technically excellent projects,
- A proven track record over a period of several years of managing structures projects,
- Proven experience of technical leadership and managing small teams,
- Experience of establishing strong client relationships and repeat business opportunities.
As an Associate Structures Engineer it is expected that you will have relevant experience within a leadership role. You should be able to demonstrate development and implementation of organisational policies and procedures whilst winning work and meeting targets.
If you think you have what it takes to fill this role and you possess sound judgement along with excellent decision making ability - we would love to hear from you.
I would be happy to talk this through with you on a confidential basis on 01728 726120 or please send me an updated CV.