Senior Civils 3D Technician
We are working with a newly established and thriving engineering consultancy specialising in civil, structural and highways design. Their growing workload means they are now looking to appoint a Senior Civils 3D Technician to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be involved in working on schemes from concept to completion, including at the detailed design and construction phase. You will understand the importance of providing cost effective drawings in accordance with the brief provided, whilst adhering to time frames and financial constraints.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Hemel Hempstead you will be able to join this small but developing team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as Civils 3D Technician,
- A sound knowledge of drainage as well as highways design
- Full proficiency with Civils 3D and microdrainage,
- Experience in preparing sectional agreement works drawings including S278, S38, S104, S185 and S106,
- Fully conversant with civil engineering standards, severs for adoption and building regulations,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Ability to work well within a team as well as autonomously.
The successful Civils 3D Technician will be designing and delivering large and technically challenging infrastructure projects and will be rewarded with a competitive salary.
If you are interested in this great opportunity, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details on the role & client.