Associate Structural Engineer
Conrad Consulting is supporting a leading multi-disciplinary firm in Edinburgh in their efforts to appoint an Associate Structural Engineer to the team.
This role is best suited to a Chartered Structural Engineer who has a wealth of experience within the building development sector.
- With nearly 100 employees, this long-standing organisation has a significant foothold in the Scottish market
- Offer multidisciplinary services with Structural Engineering being their core revenue stream
- Are successful within many development sectors including commercial, industrial, healthcare, sports & leisure etc
- Can offer clear progression routes to a Director position in the future
- CEng MICE/MIStructE
- Have experience operating at Senior/Principal Engineer level or an existing Associate
- Be comfortable leading a project team
- Have experience delivering developments consisting of various sectors, sizes and complexity
- Highly proficient with design and analysis software
£50,000 to £60,000 + benefits which include a 5% pension
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.