Civils 3D Technician
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Would you like the chance to join a dynamic, growing consultancy?
Due to continued growth, my client, a leading practice based in Essex, are seeking a talented and motivated Civils 3D Technician to join their busy infrastructure team and provide support on a range of projects. The primary responsibility will be to produce detailed designs and drawings using AutoCAD & Civil 3D.
Projects: Residential, commercial, industrial, healthcare and retail.
Produce drawing and design information at various stages of a project from the preliminary stages to tender and the construction stage,
- Co-ordinate information with the relevant third party (i.e architects, mechanical engineers, surveyors, members of the design team),
- To support the existing Civil Engineering team and assist with the continued growth of the company,
- Communicate throughout the stages of a project with Engineers and the team leader when required,
- Attend meetings and site visits on occasions when necessary,
- To carry out any other duties that may reasonably be expected
- A proficient user of AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Broad experience in the use and application of common engineering software and IT.
- Infrastructure engineering design experience including primarily utilities,
- highways, drainage and ground modelling.
- HNC/HND or relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive and will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices near Billericay you will be able to join this busy team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
If you are keen to be considered for this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.