Graduate Civil Engineer
Our client, a leading engineering consultancy based in Essex are looking for a talented graduate who has a desire to focus their career on civil engineering.
The successful Graduate Civil Engineer will receive support and mentorship from more senior engineers. Most important is a willingness to learn, become involved in each project and show initiative and a design flair.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices you will be able to join this skilled team in their Billericay office.
- An MEng degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Proficient user of Civil 3D,
- Highly computer literate, Autocad, WinDes essential,
- Broad experience in the use and application of common engineering software and IT,
- Good written English,
- Working knowledge of planning procedures, Section 38, 278, 104 and 106 Legal agreements and CDM Regulations,
- Infrastructure engineering design experience including primarily utilities, highways, drainage and ground modelling.
The successful Graduate Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, along with career-propelling hands-on experience & exposure to a range of projects.
You will also be offered excellent support in achieving Chartered status & building a career.
If you are keen to be considered for this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.