Structural Revit Technician
We are working with one of our key clients, a leading multi-disciplinary firm, to assist them in their search for a creative & skilled Structural Revit Technician to join their structures team on a full-time permanent basis.
Our client is an established & dynamic multidisciplinary consultancy who, since their inception over 50 years ago, have rapidly grown with the opening of several offices and now hold a strong industry presence throughout London, the Home Counties & East Anglia.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Central London you will be able to join the team there in what is a friendly and supportive working environment.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Community, Retail, Educational, Healthcare and more.
- A minimum of 3 years' industry experience,
- Proficient in the use of Revit on live structures projects,
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in the production of General arrangement drawings for buildings and structural in all major materials,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
They are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude. In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and good benefits package.
To be considered for this role please submit your updated CV to Graham Ventham.