Our client is an established and reputable engineering consultancy who are highly successful in the East of England. They are seeking an ambitious Structural Engineer with 3-5 years' experience to join the team in their Cambridge office on a full time permanent basis.
The successful Structural Engineer will be designing projects using all common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry & Timber, and will play an important role in the delivery of these projects from concept through to completion.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices in Cambridge you will be able to join this small and supportive team there.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Progressing towards Chartership,
- A minimum of 3 year's post qualification experience ideally gained within a consultancy environment,
- A can-do attitude with a strong willingness to learn & be challenged,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
- A passion for design & engineering,
- A keen interest in building structures.
The successful Structural Engineer will become an integral member of this close knit team & will receive a competitive salary and generous benefits package. This is a friendly working environment to thrive in and offers fantastic scope for progression & development.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.