Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Conrad Consulting is delighted to be working with a national multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy who provide engineering services across a range of sectors including civil, structural, transportation, geo-technicial and environmental.
They have an opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team in Central London and assist them on a contract basis. The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will be required to work from home and therefore the ideal candidate will need to be self-reliant and experienced in civil engineering design for adoptable and private roads and sewers.
- A HNC or degree in Civil Engineering,
- Chartered Civil Engineer or working towards chartership,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Civil Engineer working on highways & drainage design,
- Experience working on residential developments (highly advantageous),
- Experience in highways design, ground modelling & drainage design (including sustainable drainage),
- Used to working with Microdrainage and PDS design programmes,
- Able to produce detailed designs in AutoCAD for S38, S278 and S104 works for private levels and private drainage,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
Your enthusiastic approach to the successful completion of projects and excellent communication skills will win you this role. This is a varied role requiring and adaptable engineer with a positive attitude.
For further information regarding this great opportunity please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.