Civil Design Engineer
A fantastic opportunity has come up with one of our key clients, an industry leading engineering consultancy, for a Civil Design Engineer to join their highly experienced civil engineering team on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be based near Brighton and will work on a variety of projects. Candidates must have experience in residential and/or education backgrounds with aspirations to become chartered. This role would be to work across all phases of design from feasibility to detailed design, on schemes from central London to rural sprawling developments.
Initially you will be required to work from home with interviews conducted by Microsoft teams however, once employees return to their offices near Brighton you will be able to join the team there.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Experienced in adoptable highways and drainage designs, flood risk assessment, ground modelling and sustainable civil engineering strategies,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Ability to work in a team,
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to agreed timescales.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading consultancy where you will be given a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of scope for progression.
If you would like to know more about this role and our client, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.